2023 promises an uncertain and challenging landscape for UK businesses. To ensure that your business is best placed to meet those challenges and maximise new opportunities, it is vital that you have access to sufficient working capital. Is now the right time to review whether utilising external finance could make an impact to the future health and success of your business?
Having access to a flexible source of funding means that you can quickly adapt to changing market conditions, whilst investing in new opportunities that may come your way. Working with a funder who can provide an immediate cashflow boost, and an ongoing source of funding that grows in line with your business could be the answer.
Pulse Cashflow can provide flexible funding solutions of up to £5m, coupled with our bespoke client service to help support business growth. Our simple and transparent fee structure helps with budgeting and is not linked to changes in bank base rate, allowing you to budget more effectively and stay in control.
What is Invoice Finance?
Invoice finance allows you to release the cash tied up in unpaid invoices. We can release up to 90% of the value of your unpaid invoices, helping bridge the gap between supplying your goods/service and receiving customer payment. This means that you can receive an upfront payment within 24 hours instead of waiting 30-90 days until customer payment, enabling you to maintain a healthy cashflow and put your growth plans into motion.
How does Invoice Finance work?
Our Invoice Finance solution is here to help support your business. All you have to do is upload your invoices using our easy-to-use online portal, we handle the rest. There are four simple steps:
1. Invoice your customers - once you complete a sale, raise your invoice and upload a copy to our online portal.
2. Receive your funding - we will pay you up to 90% of the value of your invoice within 24 hours.
3. We will chase and collect payments on your behalf - so that you can focus on running your business.
4. You receive the remainder of your invoice value - minus our pre-arranged fees.
How could your business benefit from an Invoice Finance solution
- Flexible Funding solution: Access up to £5m of funding to use as you choose.
- Improve cashflow: An upfront payment up to 90% of the value of your unpaid invoices within 24 hours.
- Power to Negotiate: Access to funds enables you to negotiate early payment discounts with suppliers, boosting your profitability.
- Saves you time: Our experienced credit control team chase payments on your behalf, leaving you time to chase new business.
- Transparent Fees: We charge a simple and transparent fee which is not affected by bank rate changes. Helping you budget and stay in control of your finances.
- Peace of mind: Our expert teams carry out credit checks on your customers and include debtor protection in case of customer non-payment.
- Stay in Control: We use an online account management portal, which allows you to overlook available funding and up to date information regarding customer payment.
Is Invoice Finance right for your business?
We support businesses from a wide range of industry sectors including manufacturing, transport, security services and recruitment.
- Who is eligible?
- Businesses trading with other businesses on credit terms
- Limited companies from start-ups projecting £350k in the first year
- Firms requiring funding between start-up and £5m.
Will your customer know your using a funder?
We understand that every business has different needs. Dependent on your business we may be able to offer a Confidential Invoice Discounting facility (CID), so that your customers are unaware of our involvement.
Why Choose Pulse Cashflow
At Pulse Cashflow we take a relationship-based approach to client service. We prioritise your business growth, therefore, we provide flexible tailored solutions to find what works best for you and your businesses. Alongside our team of experts, each client has a dedicated client manager who serves as your first line of contact. We believe that finance should be Fast, Transparent and Fair, and we implement this philosophy throughout our business operations.
But don’t just take our word for it; here’s what some of our clients have to say about the service we provide:
"Fast, transparent, fair"
‘Pulse Cashflow Finance does exactly what it says in the tin. - Fast - Transparent - Fair. You know exactly what you are getting with Pulse Cashflow from the start, all very honest and transparent right from the beginning. The Pulse team worked closely with my business to ensure the debt turned within our agreed parameters, successfully collecting some older debt in a very short period of time.’ Jason R (Trust Pilot review)
"Great Service from a good company"
‘We use Pulse Cashflow because they are friendly, helpful and most of all easy to deal with on a daily basis. We liaise with our client manager, and he sorts out what needs to be done’. John O (Trust Pilot review)
In summary, Invoice Finance can be a great solution for businesses that need access to flexible funding and an ongoing supply of cashflow. You need a funder who responds quickly with funding approvals and has short lines of communication to aid quick decisions.
Get in touch today by calling 0845 539 7003 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how our funding solutions can help your business.