In accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) all directors/owners or officers (“Persons”) who sign the confirmation and Data Protection Agreement authorise Pulse Cashflow Finance and/or any other Pulse related company (“Pulse Companies”) to store and process information about such Persons and to undertake any investigations (including but not limited to searches with credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (“Agencies”) and money laundering prevention searches) deemed necessary by any of the Pulse Companies to enable any of them to offer a finance facility.
1. I/We confirm my/our understanding that searches with Agencies will be added to my/our record(s) with the relevant Agency and will be seen by other organisations making searches with it.
2. I/We agree that the Pulse Companies may give information about me/us to:
- an Agency, for it and others searching its records to use to help make decisions about me/us, my associated businesses or household’s members;
- service providers (including insurers, for underwriting purposes (who may pass it to persons they deal with and to users of their services and give the Pulse Companies information and personal data from their own sources)), to help them carry out their services;
- legal and tax advisers and persons in relation to any Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme or other loan guarantee scheme application, to help provide their services;
- any person giving (or potentially giving) a guarantee, indemnity or other commitment to any of the Pulse Companies in relation to this matter, to assess their obligations to those Pulse Companies;
- bankers, financiers or other advisers acting on behalf of any of the Pulse Companies, me/us or any organisation in relation to this matter, so that they can carry out their services to such persons;
- to assess my/our financial position or consider offering facilities in relation to this matter; and
- any person where the Pulse Companies are allowed or required to do so by law.
3. I/We are aware that:
I/We may tell the Data Protection Compliance Officer of the Pulse Companies (details below) if:
- I/We do not wish to be contacted by any of the Pulse Companies about services for market research or of possible interest to me/us;
- I/We require details of the Agencies from whom any of the Pulse Companies obtained information about me/us;
the Pulse Companies may monitor and/or record my/our phone calls to them for training or security purposes. Such recordings belong to the Pulse Companies.
4. I/We understand that, subject to the terms of the offer, all of the information supplied will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Data Protection Compliance Officer Details
Data Protection Compliance Officer, Pulse Cashflow Finance Ltd, Level 2 Network House, Basing View, Basingstoke. Hampshire, RG21 4HG, telephone 01256 976000.